At The Streets, we put your health, well-being and safety first, as well as those of our staff. Here are the measures we take to fulfil our commitment to your well-being and our hotel’s cleanliness:
Specific Steps We Are Taking Include:
• Adherence to the strictest health and safety procedures
• Training our staff on hygiene protocols
• Requiring staff members wear gloves as part of the enhanced coronavirus awareness
• Placing alcohol gel in all public spaces
• Increasing the cleaning frequency of our rooms, public spaces, back of house and high-touch points (door handles, elevator control panels and so on)
• Using cleaning products which are effective against viruses
• Real Time Information: our team is alert 24/7 to assist and support the team and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
• Apartments: cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with special attention paid to high-touch items.
Changes To Cancellation Policy In Response To Coronavirus
In light of the new guidelines from the Spanish Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus, and in accordance with the changing marketplace conditions and our commitment to the wellbeing of our guests and staff, we now offer greater flexibility to our cancellation policy
• We have increased to 3 days prior to arrival, the length of time in which our guests can cancel without any charges.
• If you can’t travel due to Covid-19 situation and you notify us, within the 3 days prior your arrival, we will extend a voucher for the credit.
• Any bookings made via third party travel agents, whether online or offline, should be changed or cancelled by contacting such agents and are subject to the booking provider’s policies.
• Please note that processing refunds may take up to 90 days.