At The Streets, we put your health, well-being and safety first, as well as that of our staff. These are the measures we take to fulfill our commitment to your well-being and the cleanliness of our hotel:
• Adherence to the strictest cleaning and health safety protocols.
• Train our staff in hygiene protocols.
• Require staff members to wear gloves as part of enhanced coronavirus awareness
• Placement of alcohol gel in all public spaces.
• Increased frequency of cleaning our rooms, public spaces, back of house, and touch points (door handles, elevator control panels, etc.)
• Use of cleaning products that are effective against the virus
• Information in real time: our team is alert 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help and support the team and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
• Apartments: Cleaning and disinfection protocols for cleaning rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, paying special attention to high-touch items.
In light of the new guidelines from the Spanish Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus, and in accordance with changing market conditions and our commitment to the well-being of our guests and staff, we now offer greater flexibility. to our cancellation policy
• We have increased to 3 days before arrival, the period of time in which our guests can cancel without any charge.
• If you cannot travel due to the Covid-19 situation and notify us within 3 days prior to your arrival, we will issue you a Voucher with your credit to use for future reservations.
• Any reservations made through third party travel agents, whether online or offline, must be changed or canceled by contacting those agents and are subject to the policies of the reservation provider.
• Please note that processing of refunds may take up to 90 days.